Sunday 15 May 2011

Adele

ADELE

Adele at the brit awards

ADELE is from a resolutely un-musical family. “I did little concerts in my room for my mum and her friends. My mum’s quite arty; she’d get all these lamps and shine them up to make one big spotlight. They’d all sit on the bed.” Later, when her dad’s best friend, a dance producer, rightly declared ADELE’s voice ‘wicked’, he invited her to record a cover of ‘Heart Of Glass’. The first time she got a microphone in her hand, she realized her calling.

As early as age four, Adele had the love for music. She even sang Spice Girls hits and impersonated them during dinner parties. There were also times during her pre-teen years wherein she impersonated Destiny's Child.                                                                                                 

Adele’s album 19 and 21 are named after how old she was when she started the album, Adele’s inspiration for her songs are written about what has happened in her life like break up’s and special occasions in her life.

Adele started singing when she was just 14 years of age and she says ““As soon as I got a microphone in my hand, when I was about 14, I realized I wanted to do this,” she says. “Most people don’t like the way their voice sounds when it’s recorded. I was just so excited by the whole thing that I wasn’t bothered what it sounded like”.
At the moment one of Adele’s favorite songs is Unorthodox by example.
Rolling in the deep - Adele

Someone like you - Adele


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment